Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

RockCityFit Moments with King Sanvelly

Sanvelly is one of the new and most anticipated young talents in the industry today.
Sheba Oyesanmi, with stage name Sanvelly is a musician with a class, the act of constricting good lyrics and the ability to pass meaningful messages through his songs is definitely a classy and great one.

Sanvelly in this interview with Rockcityfit opened up on his musical journey amongst other things.

READ INTERVIEW BELOW

*RockCityFit: Can We Meet You Sir??
*Sanvelly: My names are SHEBA OYESANMI JOSEPH. I am from Irele, in Ondo state. I studied History/Int'l Relations in Kogi State University, Anyigba.
*RockCityFit: How Did You Come With Your Stage Name Since You Weren’t Named That From Birth??
*Sanvelly: Omoh...!. The name comes from my real name. Taking three letters(SAN) from my real name and coupling it with the last five letters(VELLY) of 2pac's nickname(makaVELLY), and yea na so SANVELLY take come up o. It's practically as a result of my super love for 2pac Shakur, tho.
*RockCityFit: You're also popularly called OOSA. Would you tell us about this?
*Sanvelly: lol. OOSA simply means Oyesanmi Omoloye Sheba Alalubarika.
*RockCityFit: Wow!...that's amazing. Tell Us A Little About Yourself, Growing Up, Home Etc…
*Sanvelly: I was born into an extended family. Im neither the first nor the last....lol. I be Yoruba boy and since Yorubas don't count children, make we just leave am like that. Starting music was rough since my parent never allowed it but now, everything's cool with us.
*RockCityFitWhat's the supports like from friend?.
*Sanvelly: OmoBoi, I've gat the best friends anybody would pray for. I love them all. They've been supportive from day zero. Na dem dey help me push well.
*RockCityFit Why did you go into music?
*Sanvelly: Basically, before I actually started music, I used to be a writer. I wrote rhymes. I also do sketch works. I actually got inspired on that through my late dad. In other words, let’s just say I wanted to put all my writings into songs.
*RockCityFit What type of music do you do?
*Sanvelly: hip-hop...basically, I do Rap
*RockCityFit When exactly can you say you start music?
*Sanvelly: Ah...!. E don tey small o but officially, I started in 2013
*RockCityFit Who are your musical influencers
*Sanvelly: MI Abaga, Reminisce, Dagrin, 2Pac, Vector, Lord of Ajasa, Erigga, Base One, J. Cole.
*RockCityFitWhat’s special in the way you play your music and what makes you different from others??
*Sanvelly: My lyrics and the way I create them…I try to pass something through anytime I sing and yea, that's the reason why you'd never ever hear/see me sing or rap about some kinda things in my songs. I'm a king, you know. Lol

*RockCityFit Apart from big artistes, who are those that influences your musical career
*Sanvelly: Omo!....Chai!. Mr. Oja Olanrewaju(of blessed memory) influenced my musical career. He was the first being that ever believed in me. He was all about encouraging me. May his soul keep resting in peace. Oladips and Davolee are also great sources of inspiration to me. Every member of my family supports and influences me also.
They all played, and yea still playing different roles in making me a better artiste(rapper).
*RockCityFit:  How do you handle mistakes during performances??
*Sanvelly: Haa that one strong o. I just continue o because I gatz use my time well, against all odds.
*RockCityFit:  Who are the artistes you're planning to work with, particularly this year-both upcoming and established?.
*Sanvelly: I'm looking forward to working with DTL, Bennylee, Vector, Reminisce, MI, Oladips, Dr. Crude, Falz, Olamide, among many others.
*RockCityFit You're a university graduate and as a matter of fact, you're currently running your NYSC programme. How was it like when you were still in school, combining music and studies?
*Sanvelly: Baba, e no easy o. I actually went to the King of State Universities-KSU(Kogi State University). I studied History and International Relations. Yea, I'm currently running my NYSC programme and that's actually what's been taking my time and face off music for now. Everything go soon dey make sense sha.
*RockCityFit How do you handle your female fans?.
*Sanvelly: I treat them with utmost care. But first off, I don't see anybody as my fan, I see everybody as my family. So you should know you wouldn't even wanna treat your family member(s) unfairly. I love them all.
*RockCityFit This is the second quarter of 2018, what should we be expecting from Sanvelly?
*Sanvelly: Expect hits after hits. Expect different tunes, styles and don't be surprised at seeing/hearing that I took some risks. I just need to make everybody proud of me. I promise you guys optimum entertainment
*RockCityFit What would you like to say to everyone out there?.
*Sanvelly: I would like to seize this opportunity to tell them that I love them so much and I want them to keep supporting me. Those wey never even see any good in me, I want them to all open their minds and heart for the big thing that's about to take over very soon. I actually need supports from everybody.

Kindly Follow And Up Sanvelly On Instagram: @iamsanvelly And Twitter: @iam_sanvelly
Enjoy!
To promote your Music|Mixtap|Video|Comedy| Biography etc. Call or Whatsapp on +234 8147177899 At affordable price (N).

Keep login to Rockcityfit for your latest 

Post a Comment

1 Comments